Hers skincare review - Does hers work for acne treatment?
Hers offers 5 different treatments for acne and other skin conditions, but does Hers work? We combed through medical research because we're nerds and #nerdsloveresearch. Hers offerings work well for different conditions including acne treatment, and aging.
|Age spots or Dark spots
|Skin texture / Wrinkles
|Clindamycin (oral and topical)
Hers Tretinoin topical cream
Tretinoin works well in the treatment of acne as well as dark spots and fine lines due to aging.1
Hers Niacinamide Treatment
Niacinamide is a very common treatment approved by dermatologists for the treatment of acne and wrinkles. 2
Hers Clindamycin topical treatment
Clindamycin is a common ingredient found in prescription skin treatments and creams. Clindamycin is good for acne treatment.3
Hers Clindamycin oral treatment
When taken oraly Clindamycin works my stopping or slowing the growth of bacteria which cases acne.4
Hers Hyalauronic acid topical treatment
Hyalauronic acid is used in many skin care regimens and is very effective for the treatment of dry skin.5
- Retinoids in the treatment of skin aging: an overview of clinical efficacy and safety
- How Much Do We Really Know About Our Favorite Cosmeceutical Ingredients?
- Topical clindamycin in the management of acne vulgaris
- Oral Antibiotic Therapy for Acne Vulgaris
- Efficacy of cream-based novel formulations of hyaluronic acid of different molecular weights in anti-wrinkle treatment